Here are some reasons to join the largest independent, single-marque car club in the world, the Porsche Club of America (PCA)!
- Panorama – the award-winning monthly club magazine, delivered to every member in the mail. Not available on newsstands.
- Bi-Yearly PCA Member Raffles (Fall 2019 – first 8500 tickets sold (US$50/ea.) = 1 new Cayman GT4 plus $25000 cash, next 4500 = 718 Spyder and so on. – 5 Cars for the 2019 Fall Raffle were handed out)
- Monthly meetings with other Porsche enthusiasts.
- Enjoy 10% OFF on your first order with Pelican Parts
- Social and driving events. (see Past Events or Calendar)
- Helpful advice and parts sources.
- Full access to the PCA knowledge database
- Full access to the PCA main page
- Free car valuations.
- Annual Porsche Parade
- Bi-monthly regional newsletters – LAVA FLOW
- One Club covering the USA and Canada
- Fourteen Zones (we are in Zone 11)
- 145 Regions (“Big Island Hawaii” formed in 2018)
- 77,000+ Porsche households and over 135,000+ members
- 152 members in Big Island Hawaii Region (January 2021)
- Millions of admirers
- Anywhere you travel, you are part of the Porsche Family. Even if you travel overseas, Europe, Australia, or Asia, you are part of the worldwide Porsche Club family.
- The cost? PCA membership is available in three payment options (2020):
- 1 year….. US$46
- 2 years… US$90
- 3 years… US$132 (best deal)
No Extra cost for the Big Island Region membership
PCA Juniors Program
PCA Juniors is a program for Porsche enthusiasts under age 18. Participants must be registered by an active PCA member.
Registration for the PCA Juniors Program here!
The PCA Juniors program was introduced at the Porsche Parade in Spokane in 2017
Don’t own a Porsche yet? PCA Test Drive might be for you!
Although membership in PCA requires ownership/lease of a Porsche or that you be in a Porsche-related business, we do offer something for those of you actively trying to become Porsche owners.
PCA Test Drive is $40 for a six-month subscription (renewable). The fee is non-refundable and cannot be applied toward membership in whole or in part should you acquire a Porsche and join PCA prior to the expiration of the six-month subscription. Please click here.
IT’S NOT JUST THE CARS, IT’S THE PEOPLE
Join us. How? see below
“The best $46 you can spend on your Porsche!”
Go to the Porsche Club of America web page
|Armed with a credit card and your Porsche’s VIN number, prove you own a Porsche. During the online registration, the following question comes up “How did you learn of PCA?“. Please use “others” and type “Big Island Hawaii web page”|
If you not live on the Big Island, but like to join the Big Island Hawaii Region, select the Big Island Hawaii Region on the second page of your registration, after you create your username, password, add your email, phone and address and press save.